You searched for literature references and now you have found them. Next you want to use these references. Please read what you can and cannot do in the conditions of use below.
Utrecht University Library has reached licence agreements with publishers and information providers. In these licences the conditions of use for electronic journals, e-books and databases are laid down.
Conditions of use
- You are only allowed to use the licenced material for scholarly and/or personal non-commercial use
- Systematically downloading, spreading, printing or storing substantial parts of the licenced material is not allowed.
Who has access?
- Only Utrecht University staff and students and registered visitors of Utrecht University Library have access to the digital sources.
- Utrecht University staff and students have access, anywhere and anytime, by logging in with their Solis ID
- Registered visitors of Utrecht University Library only have access in the library, so not from home.
Do you have any questions or do you need more information? Please send an email to email@example.com