Social Sciences Testing Materials Library
The Testing Materials Library contains the collection of psychological testing materials of the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences.
Access and permission rights
The collection is available for staff and students of the disciplines of Psychology and Pedagogical Sciences of Utrecht University. Only they are permitted to consult and borrow tests.
Requesting via Worldcat and borrowing
Tests must be requested in WorldCat. Type 'Testotheek' together with a word from the title and/or the name of the author in the search box of WorldCat. If you want to consult or borrow tests you need a library card.
- You'll find tips on searching testing materials in the special materials library guide.
Due to copyright regulations, it is not allowed to make photocopies of tests.
Delivery times (on weekdays only):
The tests are ready for pick-up at the service desk.
- requested before 9 a.m.: available at 11 a.m.
- requested before 11 a.m.: available at 1 p.m.
- requested before 1 p.m.: available at 3 p.m.
- requested before 3 p.m.: available at 5 p.m.
There are no deliveries during weekends and on public holidays.
The loan period is 14 days. Testing materials must always be handed in at the service desk at the University Library Utrecht Science Park.
Requesting testing materials for educational purposes
If you are a lecturer at the faculty (and you have a library card and authorization for borrowing testing material), you can request testing material for a course in WorldCat.
- Enter the desired number of copies and the period of education in the Comments field.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the titles of all reserved tests.
Request educational materials at least two weeks before the start of the course.
Reservations for education are given priority over regular reservations, but are not always visible in WorldCat.
Ordering test forms
Staff members and students order test forms by filling in the online order form. The forms must be picked up at the service desk. You can only pay by pin or credit card.
For the conditions of use these regulations apply.
Do you have questions on requesting tests or ordering test forms?
- Call us at (030) 253 61 15 or
- Send an email to email@example.com.
Questions about the collection
Do you have questions about the collection of the Testing Materials Library? Please contact our subject specialists.