Utrecht University Library offers a very limited number of study spaces with desktop computers that must be booked in advance. This service is only available for Utrecht University staff and students.
In the University Library Utrecht Science Park and the University Library City Centre desktop computers are available. Please ask desk staff where you can find them.
- Please log off when you take a longer break and take your things with you so that a next visitor may use the computer.
- Do not forget to log off at the end of your session to prevent misuse of the computers.
- When you leave the computer unattended for a period of 20 minutes, you will be automatically logged off and the computer will be available for other users.
There are several options to save your work:
- As a UU student you have access to the U-drive of 1 GB. Information which you do not save on the U drive, will be erased at the end of the day.
- On OneDrive for Windows10 with 1 TB of storage.
- The computers have a temporary memory which is erased at the end of the day.
Laptops for loan
Are you a UU student, staff member or alumnus? You can borrow a laptop at the service desk on presentation of your library card.
You are not allowed to take the laptop outside the library. Please return the laptop at the service desk not later than 15 minutes before closing time of the library.