Gender studies is originally an interdisciplinary area of expertise. Some collections have specific sections that are important for Gender studies.
How to search the collection?
- For tips, theory and training regarding searching and using scholarly information, please check our LibGuides.
You will find the printed books on gender studies in different collections. The most important are:
- ALG: 02.60 (genderstudies)
- ALW: 17.75 (Schools and movements in literary theory), including: 27 (feminist theory and criticism); 29 (postcolonial theory and criticism)
- ATW: 17.21 23 (Monolingual sociolinguistics; language and gender)
- ETH: section B (bio-ethics) and C (human bio-ethics)
- GES: aspect e (social history)
- KUN: 20.03 23 (Methods and techniques of art studies: genderstudies/feminist historiography of art); 20.10 22 (Art and society: genderstudies/feminist art practice)
Where to find the collection?
The collection of Gender Studies is located in the University Library City Centre.
Please submit this this form at formdesk.com if you have any purchase suggestions.