Do you want to know more about the way the library is organised? For instance because you want to apply for a vacancy? On these pages you will find an overview of the organisational structure and contact details of all department heads.
Organisation of Utrecht University Library
The organisational structure distinguishes between staff responsibility and line responsibility and has a limited number of hierarchical levels.
The line management involves three divisions:
- Public Services Division
- Technical Library Services Division
- Innovation and Development Division
A number of staff employees support and advise the line management:
- the communications consultant;
- de controller;
- the demand manager of technical support services;
- the Human Resources adviser.
View the organisational chart (pdf)