You'll find several study places at the University Library City Centre and the University Library Uithof. Students can also book study rooms.
Study spaces in the exam period
During the exam periods both libraries have longer opening hours.
Taking a break?
- You may stay away from study places without computers for up to half an hour. After that time your things will be put in a red basket by library staff and another person may take your place.
- Computers are logged off automatically after twenty minutes. Please don't occupy study places when it is not absolutely necessary and show consideration for your fellow students.
Reserve a group study room
- If you are no student or employee of Utrecht University you can create a guest account and get access on your own laptop or tablet.
- Log in to a print computer if you only want to print your documents.
- You can use Wi-Fi on your devices.
- Are you a Utrecht University student, staff member or alumnus? You can borrow a laptop at the service desk on presentation of your library card.
There are 22 individual study rooms and 4 two-person study rooms in the University Library Uithof. The rooms are only for Utrecht University staff and students and do not need to be booked in advance. There are conditions attached to the use of the individual study rooms (PDF) and the use of the two-person study rooms (PDF).