Utrecht University Store
In our Utrecht University Store you can find fun UU presents, clothes, promotional gifts or others gadgets.
You will find the entire assortment in the webshop.
A limited range of items are also offered through the following two sales outlets:
For special orders, please contact Unigear via www.utrechtuniversitystore.nl. The university has outsourced the production, sales and management to the company The Gear, also known as Unigear.
- The sustainability aspect is reflected in the product range in the following ways:
- The products are manufactured in a responsible manner with consideration for people and the environment.
- The promotional gifts are everyday objects that can actually be used and reused.
- During production, the number of actual orders is taken into account so that nothing will be left over and go to waste.
- Together with Blockchain, Unigear has created a fair-proof platform where you can trace items like your sweater all the way back to the cotton field. Based on dates, times and geological information, you can see what happens at every step in the production chain. Click here to read more.
- Unigear’s goal is to achieve carbon-neutral business operations by 2025. In collaboration with the Climate Neutral Group, the company has mapped the carbon emissions from the manufacturing of its sweaters and t-shirts. Click here to read more.
- The Gear Company only packages products when necessary, e.g. to protect the product or extend its shelf life. The less packaging material, the better, as this reduces waste. Just over half of the products in the current basic range are packaged. 80% of this packaging is fully biodegradable and can be reused.