How we want to make contributions to a better world at short notice is set out in the Strategic Plan 2016-2020 (pdf). It includes details about our ambitions and objectives for this four-year period. The plan was developed with the help of numerous staff members, students, members of our employee and student representation bodies and various partners.
The aims of the Strategic Plan – to name but a few examples - include:
- Innovations in our education model
- Renewing our research facilities
- Increasing interdisciplinary collaboration
- Strengthening our international position
- Strengthening the university’s reputation
- contributing visibly to solving problems in society