At Utrecht University (UU) we treat each other with respect. We act with integrity in science, in our study or work. However, as a (former) student or (former) employee, you may have experienced something unpleasant at Utrecht University or you may have a concern. In that case you can always contact, for example, a confidential advisor to discuss your situation, make a report, look together at the possibilities and possibly file a complaint.

Who can I turn to?

If you have experienced something unpleasant or have a concern, it is important not to keep it to yourself. Know that you can get help if you take this courageous and important step. The confidential advisers and ombudspersons at UU will always treat you and your question or report confidentially. Unsure where to turn? Don't hesitate to contact one of the people mentioned, you will always be helped. Whoever you ask, we will always help you find the best person to talk to.

Go to the selection guide