Motivated, committed and professional members of staff are crucial to the realisation of the university’s ambitions. We give you the opportunity to develop. The university is happy to support you in this.
Employees are given the opportunity to follow courses and trainings, to apply for other jobs within the university or to be temporarily transferred to get to know other positions or tasks.
There is a lot of room for personal development here.
At Utrecht University, investing in your talent means:
- at least one assessment and development interview per year
- internal and external courses and training
- Development programmes support staff
- Development programmes academic staff
- extra attention for the development of leadership qualities
- job and internship opportunities within the university
- reimbursement of study costs (full or partial)
- study leave (depending on the necessity to study in order to properly do your job)
Employees Utrecht University
Employees of the university can find extensive information about professional development on the intranet page Practical matters, topic Professional development (login required).