The Facilities Service Centre (FSC) is responsible for providing facility services at Utrecht University, such as catering, room hire, cleaning, waste removal, post and transport, building care and maintenance. The FSC is part of the University Corporate Offices.
The mission of the FSC is: We provide a continuously safe and comfortable working, study and research environment, with service-oriented and sustainable facility services, focused on the needs of education, research and patient care.
Questions or reports
Do you have a question or do you want to report a failure/malfunction?
- Fill out the self-service form.
- Call the FSC Service Desk via (030-253) 95 95. Available from Monday to Thursday from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm and on Friday from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm.
- Send a What's App message via 06 - 1003 4493.
You can also visit one of our service points. You can ask questions about audiovisual means, the campus card, catering, cleaning and about IT-related subjects like wifi, printers and UU computers.
- Service point Janskerkhof 3
- Service point Androclus building, Yalelaan 1
- Service point Educatorium, Leuvenlaan 19
- Service point Victor J. Koningsberger building, Budapestlaan 4a-b
- Service point Vening Meinesz building, Princetonlaan 8
If you do not have a (lease) contract with the university please contact the FSC Service Desk via 030-253 95 95 or FSC.Meldpunt@uu.nl.