The University Corporate Offices
The University Corporate Offices (in Dutch: Universitaire Bestuursdienst or UBD) provide integrated support to the Board of Utrecht University. The eight corporate offices assist the Executive Board in drawing up and implementing the annual executive agenda and the four-yearly Strategic Plan and in providing support services.
University Corporate Offices
The University Corporate Offices comprise the following units:
- The General Affairs Office
- Student & Academic Affairs Office
- The Communications and Marketing Office
- Human Resources
- Finance, Control & Administration
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)
- Facility Service Centre
- Corporate Real Estate & Campus
- Centre for Science and Culture
The Secretary General is in charge of and monitors the overall operations of the services in relation to each other. He also advises the Executive Board on general affairs and has regular meetings with the directors of faculties, departments and corporate offices on policy and its implementation.