Mission of the GSLS
Our mission is to improve life, by providing an inspiring and innovative academic environment that enables our graduates to thrive in the dynamics of life sciences and society.
The GSLS aims for:
- Master’s and PhD programmes tailored to the needs of science and society, based on Utrecht Life Sciences’ research themes and according to the prevailing (inter)national standards;
- An academic environment to develop professional competences with a distinct profile and tailored to individual needs and talents;
- Inspiring and state-of-the-art teaching and supervision by a qualified team that actively and effectively facilitates academic and personal growth
In the end, a GSLS graduate...
- Is an interdisciplinary critical thinker and worker
- Creates impact in the dynamics of science and society
- Demonstrates integrity towards science and society
- Shows leadership
- Is a team player
- Is a life long learner
Strategic Goals and Deliverables
The GSLS has multiple goals and deliverables for both Master and PhD.