For the Master's programmes, some responsibilities have been delegated to committees. In the list below you can find the key responsibilities of these committees. To find out more about each of the committees, follow the links.
- The Assessment Support Panel is part of the Board of Examiners and responsible for the quality of assessment.
- The Board of Admission decides on admission of applicants to individual Master's programmes.
- The Board of Examiners defines the criteria for graduation of Master's students.
- The Board of Studies the deans of the Faculties of Science, Medicine and Veterinary Medicine are advised by the Board of Studies.
- The Educational Committee is responsible for the quality control of the Master's programmes.
- The faculty councils are official consultative bodies for the students and staff of the faculty that is authorised to consult with the dean.
- The Life Sciences Representatives is a student initiative to represent the interests and rights of all Master's students of the Graduate School of Life Sciences in Utrecht University.
- The Master Assembly Life Sciences is an overarching body that deals with the GSLS-wide coordination of the degrees and its committees.