For the Master's programmes some responsibilities have been delegated:
- The Admission Committee decides on admission of applicants to individual Master's programmes.
- The Educational Committee is responsible for quality control of the Master's programmes.
- The Board of Examiners defines the criteria for graduation of Master's students.
- The Assessment Panel is part of the Board of Examiners and responsible for the quality of assessment.
- The Expertise Group Educational Life Sciences (EGELS) thinks about issues within the Graduate School of Life Sciences (GSLS) which can be further professionalized.
- The Life Sciences Representatives is a student initiative to represent the interests and rights of all Master's students of the Graduate School of Life Sciences in Utrecht University.