For the Master's programmes, some responsibilities have been delegated:
- The Admission Committee decides on admission of applicants to individual Master's programmes.
- The Educational Committee is responsible for quality control of the Master's programmes.
- The Board of Examiners defines the criteria for graduation of Master's students.
- The Assessment Panel is part of the Board of Examiners and responsible for the quality of assessment.
- The Expertise Group Educational Life Sciences (EGELS) thinks about issues within the Graduate School of Life Sciences (GSLS) which can be further professionalized.
- The Life Sciences Representatives is a student initiative to represent the interests and rights of all Master's students of the Graduate School of Life Sciences in Utrecht University.
For more information, go to the Supervisor and Teacher guide of the Graduate School of Life Sciences.