Entry visa/residence permit


You do not need to contact the Dutch Immigration Services (IND) yourself.
As a student you will have to submit your application and documents to Utrecht University and we will send your application to the IND after checking if everything is in order and adding our own documents.


Please visit our website for the latest information and frequently asked questions.


Please visit students.uu.nl/brexit for the latest information for British students.