Online Pre-Departure Weeks
What are Online Pre-Departure Weeks?
The Pre-Departure weeks are a series of webinars and online sessions to help prepare students admitted to a bachelor’s, master’s or exchange programme optimally for their arrival in Utrecht! Participation in these sessions is completely optional and important information will always also be communicated to you by e-mail.
Why should you join?
- Hear the experiences of current students
- Get practical information about different topics such as:
- Student Life
- Paying tuition fees
- Ask any questions you might have
How can you join?
If you have been admitted to a programme at Utrecht University this autumn, you will receive an e-mail with a link to register for the Pre-Departure Weeks. You will also receive updates about events and sessions that have passed as well as upcoming sessions that you can sign up for!
- August 10th: Arrival Guide: Meet your Welcome Week Mentors
A recording of all past events is sent out to admitted students via a monthly newsletter.
- March 31st: Student Stories: Why Utrecht University?
- April 6th: Student Stories: Study Culture at UU
- April 13th: Fulfilling your Condition for Admission
- April 21st: Housing: Accommodation in Utrecht
- May 4th: Student Stories: Student Life in Utrecht
- May 17th: Travel Document Essentials (non-EU)
- May 18th: Travel Document Essentials (Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, UK, US or South Korea)
- June 9th: Arrival Guide: Things to do upon Arrival
- June 15th: Housing: Do's, Don'ts & Hospiteren
- June 22nd: Final Steps: Fees & Enrolment
- July 13th: Arrival Guide: UU Welcome Week