Planning ahead is always a good idea. We encourage you to take a look through the required documents to ensure that you will have all of them prepared in time to submit your application by the deadline.
Please note the following:
- All documents need to be uploaded in PDF format.
- All documents must be submitted in English.
- If your diploma certificates and transcripts are not in English, Dutch, French, German or Spanish, you also need to arrange a translation made by a sworn or certified translator. All other application documents (if required) must be submitted in English or Dutch.
- Grade lists/transcripts issued in Dutch, German or French are accepted in the original language without a translation.
- Please follow the requirements for the UCU activities form.
We can process your application and determine your eligibility based on scans and/or digital documents.
Please check out the 5 minute video below for some tips about how to prepare your application package.