If you are unable to attend one of our Open Days, it might be possible for us to arrange another day for you to visit UCU for a Campus Tour. You will be shown around campus by one of our students, who can tell you all about studying at our University College, about living on our campus and about the social activities organized on our campus.
Please note that during the months June, July and August, UCU works with a Summer schedule for campus tours.
- From 26 June - 18 August there will only be campus tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 4 pm.
- From 21 August - 1 September there will only be campus tours on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting at 5 pm.
- During these months, it is also possible to pick up a map at our reception for a self guided tour, during the opening hours of reception.
Please make sure to submit your request for a Campus Tour at least two weeks in advance and please note that campus visits usually take place on a set day/ time per week. We can not process requests that are made outside this deadline period or requests for visits during exams or during our breaks.
If you would like to visit UCU for a Campus Tour, please send an email to email@example.com, stating:
- your availability (at least 3 possible dates)
- the number of people in your party
It is also possible to visit and walk around on our campus on your own to get an impression. A map can be picked up at our reception and there will be students working at reception all summer if you have any questions.