Exchange students will have to meet the following criteria:
- Your home university is an exchange partner of University College Utrecht or Utrecht University.
- You have been nominated by your home university
- Your GPA is at least 3.0 out of 4.0
- You meet the same English requirements that degree students need to meet
Further criteria of judgment:
- Academic excellence and curiosity
- Ambition and motivation (academically as well as professionally)
- Broad intellectual orientation
- Interest in contributing to campus life
- Social engagement
- Affinity with living and studying in an international and diverse environment
Nominated students are invited by email to submit their applications online. For enrolling in the Fall semester, submit your application by 1 March. For enrolling in the Spring semester, submit your application by 1 October. You will be asked to fill in a course form and to submit your most recent transcript and proof of your English proficiency (unless exempt). You will be notified within 30 days whether you are accepted.
Once accepted, you will receive an email about the next steps, including information about the visa procedure, in case you need an entry visa and/or a residence permit.
Exchange Student Fees
The fees for incoming exchange students at University College Utrecht are based upon one semester.
|Costs 2020 – 2021
|Estimated additional costs
(food, books, insurance, personal expenses)