University College Utrecht welcomes exchange students who:
- Study at a university that is an exchange partner of University College Utrecht or Utrecht University. Contact the international office of your home university and see an overview of exchange partner universities.
- Have been nominated by their own university to be eligible for admission to University College Utrecht.
Nominated students are invited by email to submit their applications to University College Utrecht online. The application deadlines are:
- For Spring semester: 1 October
- For Fall semester: 1 March
The entry requirements for exchange students who have been nominated by their university:
- Proof of English Proficiency
- A GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Liberal Arts and Sciences profile
Further criteria of judgement:
- Academic excellence and curiosity
- Ambition and motivation (academically as well as professionally)
- Broad intellectual orientation
- Interest in contributing to campus life
- Social engagement
- Affinity with living and studying in an international and diverse environment
In most cases, applicants nominated by their university are accepted. However, some applicants may have an additional telephone interview with Exchange Officer. The final approval of application is taken by Director of Education.
For an overview of all information regarding exchange, download the general information sheet.