Do you have the courage to be curious? Then University College Utrecht might be for you.
To be accepted, candidates must fit a general profile and meet a set of minimum requirements regarding their diploma and English proficiency. Check if you recognize yourself in these general criteria:
- You have a Dutch high school diploma at VWO level (any profile) or an international equivalent.
- You are able to demonstrate proof of your English proficiency.
- You have an intrinsic interest in studying in an academic setting and are curious to learn about many things.
- You are ambitious and highly motivated in everything you do.
- You enjoy social activities and have affinity with living and studying in an international and diverse environment.
We receive around 1,000 applications, and around 250 students enrol each year. To apply, first read our entry requirements. Then follow the application procedure step-by-step and reserve enough time for collecting all necessary documents.
After submitting your application, including a motivation letter and recommendation forms, you may be invited for an interview in person or online. In the interview, we focus not only on your academic performance but also on your personal interests, background and motivation.