Admission Procedure for Degree Students
After reviewing our entry requirements, you will know which documents are needed to complete your application.
- If you are not attending a Dutch VWO school, please check our diploma list. If you cannot find your secondary school diploma on the list, please contact the Admissions office about your admissibility.
- If you have a diploma that is stated on the list, please check our English proficiency requirements.
- If you are not exempt, you will need to take an English Proficiency Test before the application deadline.
- Start your application in Studielink to gain access to the application form.
- Fill out the form and upload:
- your English Proficiency test result,
- the contact details of at least one teacher referee,
- your diploma (statement and latest transcript),
- motivation letter.
- Submit your application by the deadline.
Applying for the UCU Scholarship Fund is part of the general application procedure. More information.