University College Utrecht accepts applications via an online system. To access the application form, you must first register using Studielink. You will then receive an email from Studielink with access details to the online application form.
Admission Procedure for Degree Students
After having read about our entry requirements, you know which documents are needed.
- If you are not attending a Dutch VWO school, please check our diploma list. If you cannot find your secondary school diploma on the list, please contact the Admissions office about your admissibility.
- If you have a diploma that is stated on the list, please check our English proficiency requirements.
- If you do not get an exemption, you will need to take an English Proficiency test before the application deadline.
- Start your application in Studielink to gain access to the application form.
- Fill out the form and upload
- your English Proficiency test result,
- the contact details of at least one academic referee,
- your diploma (statement and latest transcript),
- motivation letter.
- Submit your application by the deadline.
Applying for the UCU Scholarship Fund is part of the general application procedure. More information.
For your application to be considered, you must upload all documents, including proof of your English proficiency and your reference letters, before the application deadline.To treat all candidates equally, we cannot make exceptions. Your English proficiency results need to be in form of an official certificate or you need to authorize University College Utrecht to verify your results online. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The application portal for Fall 2020 enrolment will open in mid-October 2019.
|Application deadline||Interviews||Decision by||For entry in|
|15 September 2019||Mid-September to mid-October||No later than 15 November||Spring 2020|
|1 January 2020 *||January, February||Between 1 February and 15 March||Fall 2020|
|1 February 2020||January to April||From February onward, to 1 May the latest||Fall 2020|
* Scholarship applicants must apply by the 1 January deadline. Please note that the scholarship applications will be closed after this date.
All deadlines are at midnight Dutch time (Central European Time Zone, UTC+1) of the day mentioned.
If you receive an offer from University College Utrecht, you will have 2 weeks to accept or reject the offer. After accepting our offer, you will have 1 week to pay the non-refundable deposit to secure your spot.