Alumni Faculty of Science
Do you want to be part of an extensive and valuable network, full of all kinds of knowledge and experience? Join one of the alumni networks of Utrecht University!
An alumni network: what is in it for me?
- Expand your network and meet fellow alumni & (top) scientists
- Improve your career prospects; we give career advice to alumni network members
- Reconnect with former fellow students and meet other interesting alumni
- Develop knowledge and skills by joining lectures, discussions and workshops
- Receive invitations for exclusive activities such as excursions, daytrips, dinners, and the annual University Day
Which alumni network do i choose?
You can join multiple alumni networks or the network of a student association. Some study programmes have their own alumni associations.
Discover the alumni networks of Utrecht University and apply for the network that suits you best.
Find more information on the Utrecht University alumni page.
Stay in touch with your former fellow students and alumni
Do you want to reconnect or get in touch with former fellow students of alumni?
Apply for one of our Faculty of Science Master’s groups on LinkedIn:
- A.V. Roots (Gametechnologie, Informatica, Informatiekunde, Natuurkunde, Wiskunde)
- Business Informatics LinkedIn
- Environmental Biology LinkedIn
- Game and Media Technology LinkedIn
- Molecular and Cellular life sciences LinkedIn
- Theoretical Physics LinkedIn
- Utrechtse Biologen Vereniging
Or join the alumni groups of Utrecht University on social media:
Request diplomas and transcript
In order to request certified copies of your diploma and/or transcript, get in touch with the student desk of your study programme:
- Student desk biologie
- Student desk farmacie
- Student desk informatica en informatiekunde
- Student desk Molecular and Biophysical Life Sciences
- Student desk natuurkunde
- Studenkt desk scheikunde
- Student desk wiskunde
- Master's programmes of the Graduate School of Life Sciences
- Master's programmes of the Graduate School of Natural Sciences
- Master's programmes of the School of Pharmacy