Public meeting adopting candidate lists
Monday, March 29th, 2021 at 10 a.m. the candidate lists will be officially established in a public TEAMS meeting
Everyone is welcome to participate in this meeting
Microsoft Teams meeting
Participate via your computer or mobile app
The Electoral Commission
New Elections on the go
When are the elections?
The Election Committee of the Faculty of Sciences organizes the annual elections for the student delegation of the faculty council and bi-annual for the staff delegation. The next election for the student and the staff delegation is from 6 to 8 April 2021.
How do you stand for election?
There are two ways in which Employees and students can stand for election, between Monday 8 March to 18 March 2021:
- You can apply for one of the existing lists. Then contact the current representative in the council
- You can draw up your own list and thus apply yourself and possibly others who are interested.
- Timeline elections (dutch) 2021
- Nominations form students 2021-2022
- Nominations form staff 2021-2023
- Grant PhD Candidate - Declaration of consent candidacy 2021 NL + ENG
- Recommendation regarding campaign etiquette during elections pdf
- Election regulations Faculty of Science - (only in Dutch)
For questions concerning the Council please contact:
- Anna Wiersema - current student section chair
- Mike Boxem - current staff section chair
For practical questions: Science.firstname.lastname@example.org
The election committee, responsible for the preparation and implementation of the election, consists of the following members:
- Mies van Steenbergen (chair)
- Karin Hens (secretary)
- Ties Bakker (member)