Elections Faculty Council Science 2024
Elections are on their way
In 2024 there will be elections for the students and staff members from Physics and Operational Management from May 13th until 15th 2024.
How do you put yourself forward for election?
From March 7th 2023, staff and students can stand for election in two different ways:
- You can put yourself forward as a candidate at one of the existing parties; please contact the current representative on the Council.
- You can draw up your own list and use it to nominate yourself and possibly other interested parties.
Every year the Electoral Committee for Science organizes elections for the student seats on the Faculty Council and every two years for the employee seats.
Thursday 7 March – Thursday 11 April 2024
- The electoral registers are available for inspection and
- Submission of lists of candidacy F-council
Tuesday 23 April 2024 15:00
- Adoption of F-Council candidate lists (in public session via Teams)
Monday 13 t/m Wednesday 15 may 2024
Thursday, 16 May 2024
- Results in public meeting at the KBG
For more information contact the elections comittee Science.email@example.com