Commissioned Research and Consultancy
On behalf of partners at home and abroad - including the European Union, ministries and other organisations, the Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance conducts several projects on commissioned research.
Clients for commisioned research and consultancy can contact the faculty for many subjects and topics such as environmental law, tort law, entrepreneurship, strategy development and organisational change.
- Centre for Intellectual Property Law (CIER)
- Constitutional and Administrative Law and Legal Theory (Dutch only)
- European Institute
- International and European law (IER) (Dutch only)
- Molengraaff Institute of Private and Notarial Law (Dutch only)
- Montaigne Centre
- Netherlands Institute for the Law of the Sea (NILOS consultancy)
- Netherlands Institute of Human Rights (SIM)
- Public Procurement Research Centre (PPRC)
- Utrecht Centre for European Research into Family Law (UCERF)
- Utrecht Centre for Water, Oceans and Sustainability Law (UCWOSL)
- Willem Pompe Institute for Criminal Law and Criminology