The Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance cooperates with numerous leading national and international organisations and institutions.
We work together with universities worldwide, for example for the exchange of students. View the overview of exchange destinations.
- European Society of Criminology
- International Association for Court Administration
- Max Planck Institute
- The District Court of Utrecht (in SURRF, info in Dutch)
- The Richard Krajicek Foundation
On a national level the research departments of the faculty collaborate with other faculties and universities in various research schools. Examples:
- International and Political History research group
- CERES - Research School for Resource Studies for Development
- Ius Commune
- Netherlands Institute of Government (NOB/NIG)
- NETHUR - Netherlands Graduate School of Urban and Regional Research
- School of Human Rights Research
- Utrecht Centre for International Studies (UCIS)