The UU Honours College carries out various tasks in the field of honours education within Utrecht University.
These tasks consist of the following:
- Carrying out interdisciplinary cross-faculty honours education on Bachelor's and Master's levels;
- Initiating new activities involving university-wide honours education;
- Initiating and maintaining the knowledge network within and outside Utrecht University in the field of honours education, both nationally and internationally;
- Taking the initiative for further designing and developing honours education of Utrecht University in consultation with the faculties;
- Administrative support of the university-wide honours education;
- Initiator of honours options for internationalisation and societal services that are accessible to students of all faculties.
The UU Honours College also organises and stimulates a university-wide honours community for all current honours students, alumni and lecturers.
The education programmes of the UU Honours College are accessible to all students of Utrecht University.