During the summer months July and August, the Utrecht Summer School offers about 200 intensive academic courses (varying from several days to several weeks) which are part of numerous disciplines: economics, business, art, culture, language, music, history, healthcare, (life) science and social science. Last year, 3500 students from 127 different countries participated and made Utrecht Summer School the largest Summer School in Europe.
More information about the application procedure:
- In the course guide (pdf) you will find the Utrecht Summer School courses which are available to InclUUsion students. Course material and the Course fee are offered for free.
- You can only register for 1 course because we want to give every student the possibility to attend a course during the Utrecht Summer School 2017. Please read carefully the information in the course guide, some courses are already full.
- To complete the first step of the application procedure you will need to fill in the general registration form, where you will also indicate the course of your interest and your motivation to attend the course.
- Please be aware of the fact that we cannot guarantee admission to the course. The course leaders are responsible for the acceptance of students.
- For some courses a CV and an intake can be part of the selection procedure.
- Please note that your full collaboration and a 100% attendance during the course is required.
- Transportation costs cannot be refunded.