UU Honours College of Utrecht University
The UU Honours College offers motivated students the opportunity to enroll in an extra challenging and inspiring cross-faculty education programme besides their regular programmes. This education programme has a strong interdisciplinary character. Innovative ideas come about by working together and paying attention to different insights from various disciplines, innovative ideas come about. Besides that, the UU Honours College offers lecturers the opportunity to professionalise themselves in honours education.
The UU Honours College is a central location for university-wide, interdisciplinary honours education and functions as an experimental ground for educational reform.
Staff of the UU Honours College
The staff of the UU Honours College consists of:
- Honours dean: Prof Dr Stephanie Rosenkranz, S.Rosenkranz@uu.nl
- General Manager: Dr Charlotte Brand, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications Officer: Gerdien Ramaker, email@example.com
- Office Manager: Inge Kremer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mentor Netherlands – Asia Honours Summer School (NAHSS): Nina Keulers, email@example.com
- Programme Leader Young Innovators: Dr Gerard van der Ree, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinator Descartes College: Herma Bijl, email@example.com
- Coordinator GHIS: Janneke de Ruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinator Leadership Programme: Janneke de Ruiter, email@example.com