The UU Honours College offers motivated students the opportunity to enroll in an extra challenging and inspiring cross-faculty education programme besides their regular programmes. This education programme has a strong interdisciplinary character. Innovative ideas come about by working together and paying attention to different insights from various disciplines, innovative ideas come about. Besides that, the UU Honours College offers lecturers the opportunity to professionalise themselves in honours education.
UU Honours College of Utrecht University
The UU Honours College is a central location for university-wide, interdisciplinary honours education and functions as an experimental ground for educational reform.
Staff of the UU Honours College
The staff of the UU Honours College consists of:
- Honours dean: Prof Dr Michael Burke, firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Manager: Dr Charlotte Brand, email@example.com
- Honours communication : Jacqueline Collewijn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Manager: Inge Kremer, email@example.com
- Program Leader Young Innovators, Stephanie Rosenkranz S.Rosenkranz@uu.nl
- Coordinator Descartes, Herma Bijl, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinator GHIS, Robert-Jan Wille, email@example.com
- Coordinator Leadership Program, Tom Damen, T.G.E.Damen@uu.nl
18 March 2019
Heleen van der Veen, third-year student at the College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, was presented with a ZonMW Young Investigator Award.
18 October 2018
Tijdens de Opening van het Academisch Honours Jaar op maandag 15 oktober is dr. Adri Thomas verkozen tot Honoursdocent van het Jaar.
25 April 2018
Pilot Beatrice de Graaf: 'Discussing terrorism in the classroom'