Student associations can nominate their teachers by sending in a portfolio.
A teacher who won before, cannot be nominated.
Download the criteria and procedure 2016-2017 (pdf) and format (docx) for portfolios. The deadline for sending nominations is set on December 8, 2016. Student associations can send their portfolio via e-mail to:
Utrecht University, Academic Affairs office firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention the name of the teacher, category (Outstanding Teacher Award / Teacher Talent Award) and student association in the subject line.
The judging committee consists of the following persons:
- Prof. dr. Wieger Bakker, The Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance
- Prof.dr. Paul Ziche, Faculty of Humanities
- Prof.dr. Ruud Schotting, Faculty of Geosciences
- Dr. Jos van der Linden, University College Utrecht
- Prof.dr. Petra de Jongh, Faculty of Science
- Dr. Bernadette van de Rijt, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Prof. dr. Ronald Bleys, Faculty of Medicine
- Haza Rahim MSc, Social Sciences
- Marlous Schraa, student member, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Simone Tas, student member, Faculty of Medicine
Kim Zunderdorp, policy advisor educational affairs is secretary to the committee.