Student associations can nominate their teachers by sending in a portfolio.
A teacher who won before, cannot be nominated.
Download the criteria and procedure 2017-2018 (pdf) and format (docx) for portfolios. The deadline for sending nominations is set on 30 November, 2017. Student associations can send their portfolio via e-mail to:
Utrecht University, Academic Affairs office email@example.com.
Mention the name of the teacher, category (Outstanding Teacher Award / Teacher Talent Award) and student association in the subject line.
Members of the judging committee for the Teacher Awards 2017-2018 are:
- Professor Dr Ruud Schotting, faculty of Geosciences, voorzitter
- Professor Dr Ronald Bleys, faculty of Medicine
- Professor Dr Petra de Jongh, faculty of Science
- Dr Jos van der Linden, University College Utrecht
- Dr Bernadette van de Rijt, faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Haza Rahim, MSc, faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Prof Mr Anna Gerbrandy, faculty Law, Economics and Governance
- Dr Sigrid Merx, faculty Humanities
- Angela Melcherts, student
- Rûna van Tent, student