Registration period for upcoming Block 3 will open on Monday 4th December at 12:00hrs and will close on Sunday 10th December at 23:59hrs.
Would you like to stay updated about important dates? Sign up through this form and you will be notified via email when the next registration period will open! (you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email)
Below you will find the steps explaining how you can apply for an Incluusion course. Please read all of the FAQ about the Incluusion courses BEFORE you apply.
Each course has limited spots available. Incluusion looks at the batches of applications and then select the ones the meet the courses requirements best. This is assessed, but not exclusively, by your academic background and fit, and your motivation letter. If we find you suitable for the course, then we will invite you for an intake to further assess your application. Keep in mind that we receive a high number of applications each block: between 150 and 200 applications, while we can only place around 50 to 60 students each block. Therefore, do not feel demotivated if you think you meet the requirements but you are not invited for an intake the first time you apply.
- Carefully select a course that matches your academic background and interests from the Course Guide. Make sure to read the prerequisite knowledge and requirements specified on the Osiris catalogue page that is indicated under the faculty explanation.
- Fill in the registration form. You will be required to attach a CV and a motivation letter explaining why you chose this specific course and how it matches your academic background. Registration forms that are not complete or do not have a clear motivation will not be taken into account.
- After filling in the registration form, you will receive an automatic email stating that we have received your application successfully. If you did not receive this email after a day, please check your spam folder. If it’s not there, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We give priority to applicants who live closer to Utrecht, who applied earlier, and who best meet the requirements of the course. We will contact the applicants to plan an intake interview to discuss your application.
- After the intake interview, if you meet the entry requirements, the Incluusion team forwards your application to the teacher of the course to ask whether there is still a spot available in that course and if you are eligible to join.
- It is up to the teacher to decide whether they think you are a good match for the course. Thus, the teacher makes the final decision and we will inform you accordingly. If you are admitted, we will start the process of registering you as a temporary student at the UU.
Please note that you SHOULD NOT contact the teachers directly about your application. If you do so, your application WILL NOT be considered. The right procedure to follow is explained above and if you have any questions you can always contact us via email.