- Droovi de Zilva - Promotion committee, housing/buildings committee, contact with career services, education & IT committe
- Samantha Kristensen - Promotion committee, housing/buildings committee, contact with career services
- Carolina Halevy - Secretary, transmission and elections, teacher’s award
- David Riedinger - Intra Faculty Meetings, financial committee, education & IT committee, FaRaO
- Eline Wijnen - Financial committee, Intra Faculty Meetings, master’s students, FaRaO, quality agreement
- Sigrid Hogendorp - Vice chair, financial committee, quality agreements, OER/EER
- Marte Vroom - Chair, promotion committee, transmission and elections, teacher’s award
- Eline Hulsker - Vice secretary, education committee, OER/EER
To contact the student representation Faculty Geosciences, an email may be sent to: SG-FR.email@example.com
The council's meeting calendar contains annually recurring issues such as the faculty budget and the adoption of the Education and Examination Regulations. Other issues are discussed as they arise during the year. The Faculty Council meetings are open to the public. In principle, the Faculty Council meets five times a year. All meetings will take place in the Faculty board room, Vening Meinesz Building 0.02.
- 1 October 2019
- 26 November 2019
- 4 February 2020
- 28 April 2020
- 30 June 2020
The meeting documents of the public meetings of the Faculty Council can be viewed by all employees and students of Utrecht University via the Faculty Council's team site.