You can contact us with your questions about research data management. The RDM consultants at the front office will advise you or link up with one of the other data experts at Utrecht University or UMCU. RDM Support can be your linking pin to a network of research (data) supporters in the faculties and central service departments.
All in all, we bring together a broad expertise ranging from profound knowledge of general RDM issues, IT solutions, information security, privacy to legal and ethical issues.
Do you want to be updated about our activities and newest RDM Stories? Subscribe to our newsletter.
RDM consultants, most of them with a research background, can advise you on all aspects of research data management. Meet our RDM consultants:
The Library and IT Services work together to offer a range of tools, services and solutions. These teams are at your service:
- Data managers can be temporarily embedded in a project to deal with data management issues.
- Research engineers can help you with research software development, IT technologies, High Performance Computing and Consultancy.
- Yoda (technical) team maintain and develop Yoda, the research data management system that helps researchers to collaborate on data, to deposit data and to publish data, developed by Utrecht University.
- Library faculty liaisons can help with basic data management questions within your faculty.
- Research infrastructure team offers advice and support to researchers with questions on IT infrastructure for research. This can be applications, processing power and High Performance Computing (HPC), data storage, networks and the use of new IT technology. They are open to explore new possibilities. This team includes people from some of the faculties.
Coordination, communication and community
- Utrecht Data Management Community are people throughout Utrecht University and UMC Utrecht who work on data management. Please contact us if you want to be part of this community.
- RDM network: RDM Support can be your linking pin to a network of research (data) supporters and related functions in the faculties and central service departments.
- Coordination and communication facilitate the information and knowledge sharing, profiling of all the services and community management
- Dafne Jansen (coordinator RDM Support)
- Petra Davids (a.i. communication officer)