You can only take part in the exchange programme after you have been nominated by your home university. Make sure to first check with your home International Office if they hold a University wide Exchange Agreement with Utrecht University, or a Faculty Exchange Agreement. Below you can find more information on who to contact based on the agreement.

University wide Agreement

If your home university has come to a university wide agreement with Utrecht University, please contact the UU central International Office (under 'Universitywide International Office') for questions and your application.

Faculty Agreement

Students applying for an exchange programme under a Faculty agreement should get in touch with the International Officer of the corresponding UU faculty:

No Exchange Agreement? If your home university does not hold an agreement with Utrecht University, it may still be possible to apply as a visiting student. Make sure to contact a UU faculty international office for more information in this case.