Please find more information about the different application procedures below and select the one that suits your situation.

  • Exchange at UU

    Exchange students can study at UU for 1 or 2 semesters through an exchange agreement between UU and your home university

  • Visiting student

    Visiting students (free movers) can study at UU on an individual basis for 1 semester or a year as part of a degree at their home university

  • Exchange at Honours College

    UU has two honours colleges: University College Utrecht (UCU) and University College Roosevelt (UCR)

  • Students from Ukraine

    If you are a refugee bachelor student from Ukraine, you may be able to enroll as an exchange student, even if your home university does not have an exchange agreement with Utrecht University. 

  • Traineeship

    You can follow a traineeship at Utrecht University if you study at one of our partner universities.

Are none of these situations applicable to you but do you still want to study at Utrecht University? You can also consider doing a bachelor or master programme! Please find more information on the application procedures below.