Students can only take part in the exchange programme after they have been nominated by their home university. Please check with the international office of your own university if there is an exchange agreement with Utrecht University. If it concerns a universitywide exchange agreement, you have to apply through the UU International Office at Student Services. Students applying for an exchange programme under the Faculty agreement should get in touch with the International Officer of the corresponding faculty at Utrecht. 

Contact information for the seven faculties

and two honours colleges:

Contact information for the UU International Office