Educational Scholarship: Your own teaching under a microscope
In cooperation with Onderwijsadvies & Training, this online training course has been developed to support you in writing a project plan. This will give you insight into possible problems you are experiencing in your own education and how you can solve these problems in a structured way. Step by step, you are invited to take a close look at your own education and to think about:
- The outcomes you are aiming for,
- the learning activity(ies) that you could use,
- the learning processes that play an important role,
- the question you would like to answer and
- the data you need to collect to do this.
Educational and didactic literature will help you to better understand your teaching and your students' learning, and to substantiate your project plan.