The Rise of the Platform Economy
The advent of online platforms enables private individuals to share goods on a massive scale, making people less reliant on private ownership. The sustainability effects such sharing platforms, however, are ambiguous. What is more, platform companies such as Airbnb, Deliveroo and Uber clash with current laws and regulations regarding privacy, decent work, licenses and taxes. In a series of PhD projects, we explore the effects of online platforms in society and analyse the bumpy roads towards institutionalisation of the platform economy.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgProfessor
- Email: email@example.comAssociate Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAssociate Professor
- Email: email@example.comAssistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAssociate Professor