A basic principle of the Master's programmes of U.S.E. is anticipating and going along with real life demands. Our students will develop academic and professional skills that will be of great use to them on the job market.
U.S.E. offers the following master’s programmes that are taught in English:
- Banking and Finance (1 year, fulltime)
- Business Development and Entrepreneurship (1 year, fulltime)
- Economic Policy (1 year, fulltime)
- European Governance (1 year, fulltime, double-degree) *
- Financial Management (1 year, fulltime)
- International Management (1 year, fulltime)
- Law and Economics (1 year, fulltime)
- Multidisciplinary Economics (2 years, fulltime)
* in partnership with Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic) and the University of Konstanz (Germany).