Master's programmes U.S.E.
A basic principle of the Master's programmes of U.S.E. is anticipating and going along with real life demands. Our students will develop academic and professional skills that will be of great use to them on the job market.
U.S.E. offers the following master’s programmes that are taught in English:
- Banking and Finance (1 year, fulltime)
- Business and Social Impact (1 year, fulltime)
- Business Development and Entrepreneurship (1 year, fulltime)
- Economic Policy (1 year, fulltime)
- European Governance (1 year, fulltime, double-degree) *
- Financial Management (1 year, fulltime)
- International Management (1 year, fulltime)
- Multidisciplinary Economics (2 years, fulltime)
- Strategy, Competition and Regulation (1 year, fulltime)
- Sustainable Finance and Investments (1 year, fulltime)
* in partnership with Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic), the University of Konstanz (Germany) and University College Dublin (Ireland).
Find more information about our master's programmes on the Masters website.