The Working Papers of U.S.E. keep you informed about our research in progress.
Latest working papers:
- 19-05: Wanxiang Cai, Friedemann Polzin, Erik Stam: Crowdfunding and Social Capital: A Systematic Literature Review. Abstract
- 19-04: Hans Degryse, Alexei Karas, Koen Schoors: Relationship Lending during a Trust Crisis on the Interbank Market: A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed. Abstract
- 19-03; Alexei Karas: The Effect of Class Size on Grades and Course Evaluations: Evidence from Multi-section Courses. Abstract.
- 19-02; Alexei Karas, William Pyle, Koen Schoors: Deposit Insurance, Market Discipline and Bank Risk. Abstract
- 19-01; Iryna Okolelova, Jacob A. Bikker: The Single Supervisory Mechanism: competitive implications for the banking sectors in the euro area. Abstract