Pathways to Sustainability Award
At Pathways to Sustainability we believe that best practices should be recognised and rewarded. We therefore launched a special Award for those research projects combining the strengths of Utrecht University research with the agendas of external stakeholders for the benefit of a sustainable future for all.
We invite you to nominate that project by sending us this form. The laureate project will be announced at our annual conference on 4th April 2023. Besides the honour and recognition, this prize comes with €2500,- to further invest in the project or its follow-up.
- Projects that can be nominated should include at least one scholar from Utrecht University.
- The project should be running at the moment of submission, or have been running in the previous year.
- The project must be interdisciplinary in nature (engages researchers across multiple disciplines)
- The project must involve co-creation (the activities/agenda have been co-created with researchers and external stakeholder(s)).
- The project needs to lead to societal impact (addresses a societal sustainability challenge resulting in a direct impact on society).
A jury comprising (international) board members of Pathways to Sustainability and the winner of last year will select the three best projects. During the week leading up to the award ceremony at the Pathways Conference, these three projects will be highlighted via the Pathways to Sustainability online channels. The winning project will be chosen by public vote at the Pathways to Sustainability conference on 4th April 2023.
- Name(s) and details of the contact person(s) - for future correspondence.
- List of other people involved in the project
- A short description (max. 300 words) of the project including;
- how the project engages researchers across multiple disciplines;
- how the agenda and/or activities have been co-created with researchers and external stakeholder(s);
- what societal sustainability challenges are addressed, how this has been done, and what the impact on society is.
- Relevant links to websites, videos, reports, images etc.
The deadline for submissions is 15 February 2023.
Do you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.