The School of Law cooperates with numerous leading national and international organisations and institutions.
Exchange with universities
View the possible exchange destinations for our students at universities around the world.
Partnerships with companies and government
The Faculty of Law, Economics and Governance of Utrecht University has active partnerships with various companies and organisations to share knowledge. View our main partners.
- The District Court of Utrecht (in SURRF) (in Dutch only)
- School of Human Rights Research
- Washington University School of Law
- Study Law in Holland Consortium
- Utrecht Centre for International Legal Studies (UCILS)
- Public Procurement Research Centre (PPRC)