The Institute of Jurisprudence, Constitutional and Administrative Law is part of the Utrecht University School of Law and is responsible for research and education in the field of constitional law, administrative law and legal theory.
Employees of the Institute participate in the following research programmes:
- Montaigne Centre for Judicial Administration and Conflict Resolution
- Utrecht Centre for Water, Oceans and Sustainability Law (UCWOSL)
- Utrecht Centre for Shared Regulation and Enforcement in Europe (RENFORCE)
- Utrecht Centre for Accountability and Liability Law (UCALL)
- Utrecht Centre for European Research into Family Law (UCERF)
More information on our education is available in Dutch: Staatsrecht, Bestuursrecht en Rechtstheorie.
Institute of Jurisprudence, Constitutional and Administrative Law
3584 BH Utrecht
Phone: 0031 30 253 8050 (reception)