EDI Steering Committee and Faculty Commissions
The Diversity Dean has the final responsibility for the programme. The Diversity DEan is the chair of the Steering Committee, where all faculties, the two University Colleges and students are represented. The Steering Committee is responsible for the execution of the programme and support at faculty level. All faculties and the two University Colleges have their own EDI Commission.
- Email: email@example.comDeanProfessor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAssociate Professor
- Email: email@example.comProfessor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLecturerResearcher
- Email: email@example.comAssociate Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgVice DeanProfessor
- Email: email@example.comProfessorHead of Department
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgVice DeanProfessor
- Email: email@example.comDepartment Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAssociate Professor
- Email: email@example.comProfessor
Dr. Snežana Stupar-Rutenfrans
Associate Professor of Research Methods & Statistics
Head of Social Science Department
Bachelor student Art History
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion at the faculties
All faculties and University College Utrecht have their own diversity committees.
Next to the faculty pages below, some faculties have employee-specific information on their diversity committee on intranet.