- Applied Ethics Explore ethical theories in relation to actual practical dilemmas. You have the ability to develop a tailor-made programme, including an internship, geared to your career aspirations.
- Artificial Intelligence This Master’s offers you an integrative and cutting-edge approach to the field from the viewpoints of Informatics, Logic, Cognition, Psychology, Philosophy, and Linguistics.
- History and Philosophy of Science This Master’s offers a unique opportunity to study the foundations, practices, and culture of the sciences and humanities from a historical and philosophical perspective.
- Philosophy Prepare yourself to participate in the current debates in the international philosophical community and develop your own research contributions to the field.
- Religious Studies Prepare yourself for participation in current debates in the international community of scholars of religion and making your own contributions to the field.