On the 1st of November 2017 the new Advisory Board of the Montaigne Centre for Rule of Law and Administration of Justice was installed. The Montaigne Advisory Board has eight members who all have a lot of experience in practice and/or research. From this experience they can reflect critically on the course of Montaigne and they can add valuable ideas for research themes. The board will meet once a year and in addition the members are always more than welcome to attend the events organized by Montaigne.
You can find a short report on the first meeting.
Members Advisory Board:
- Willem van Boom (Civil Law, Leiden University)
- Maarten Feteris (President Supreme Court)
- Rogier Hartendorp (Judge Court The Hague, team Hanel)
- Ernst Hirsch Ballin (University Tilburg, Asser Institute)
- Miranda de Meijer (Public Prosecutor’s office)
- Ymre Schuurmans (Administrative procedural law Leiden University)
- Ashley Terlouw (Institute for Law and Sociology / Centre for Immigration Law, Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Rieme-Jan Tjittes (Private Law Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam)
- Marc de Werd (European Judicial administration FdR Maastricht)
- Wytze van der Woude (Head of the division of Constitutional Affairs, Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations)