Advisory Board Montaigne Centre
The Advisory Board of the Montaigne Center for the Rule of Law and Administration of Justice consists of eight people with extensive experience in practice and / or science. From this experience they can critically reflect on the direction of the Montaigne Center and they can contribute valuable ideas for research topics. The Montaigne Advisory Board meets once a year; the members are also very welcome to attend the activities that Montaigne organises.
You can find a short report on the first meeting.
Members Advisory Board:
- Maarten Feteris (President Supreme Court)
- Rogier Hartendorp (Judge Court The Hague, team Hanel)
- Ernst Hirsch Ballin (University Tilburg, Asser Institute)
- Miranda de Meijer (Public Prosecutor’s office)
- Ymre Schuurmans (Administrative procedural law Leiden University)
- Ashley Terlouw (Institute for Law and Sociology / Centre for Immigration Law, Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Marc de Werd (European Judicial administration FdR Maastricht)
- Wytze van der Woude (Head of the division of Constitutional Affairs, Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations)