News and Activities
Activities in 2020 related to Modern Bigness
- As of January 1st, 2020 Anna is steering committee member of the Focus Area ‘Governing the Digital Society’ (GDS), alongside José van Dijck, Janneke Gerards, Albert Meijer, and Mirko Schaefer. GDS is an interdisciplinary research group within Utrecht University (1 January 2020 – 1 January 2026)
- On January 1st, 2020 Viktorija Morozovaite was appointed as Co-chair of the special interest group for PhD students of the GDS Focus Area.
- In 2019 Anna was the national rapporteur on competition law in the digital economy for Fide 2020. The Fide conference will be held in May 2021.
- On June 1st, 2020 Anna was appointed as Crown Member of Social and Economic Council – (Read more)
- On June 1st, 2020 Anna was appointed Non-Governmental Advisor to the Dutch Competition Authority (ACM)