The measures of Utrecht University to battle the spread of coronavirus are in line with the Dutch government. Additionial measures are no longer applicable.
Principles and rules of conduct
Use common sense with flu and cold symptoms, whether they are due to the coronavirus or not. For example, if you have a cough, sneeze, sore throat or runny nose, the following advice applies:
- Stay at home if you are ill.
- If your symptoms are mild, ask your manager if you can work at home.
- If you have symptoms, avoid physical contact with people who could become seriously ill from a cold or flu virus. Wear a face mask if physical contact is necessary.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water and do this often.
- Ventilate indoor spaces well.