Contact about the coronavirus
- Do you have a question about the coronavirus? Please contact the RIVM by calling 0800-1351*.
- Would you like help with IT services? For example, if you want to work from home? Then feel free to contact the IT Service Desk. Please submit your request via the Selfservice or visit uu.nl/ict-servicedesk for all contact details.
- Ventilation in university buildings: Erik van der Wel
- For HR-related questions please send an e-mail to the HR Service Desk: HRServicedesk@uu.nl.
- For study-related questions please contact your teacher (about a specific subject).
- If you have a specific question that your teacher is unable to answer, please contact your study advisor by telephone or email.
- For other student-related questions, you can contact Student Services or call (0031)30 253 7000.
- Traveling abroad: First look at the Central Government's website. If you can’t find the answer there, please contact the HR Servicedesk (for employees) or Student Services (for students)
*The tape you will hear when you call the phone number is in Dutch. If you hold the line, you will be connected to an employee. They are often able to speak English.