Are you wondering what the influence of the coronavirus will be on your studies? Visit our corona FAQ for prospective students.
Study life from different perspectives
Are you fascinated by life at the molecular and cellular level? Do you have a broad interest in the natural sciences? The interdisciplinary Bachelor’s programme Molecular and Biophysical Life Sciences (MBLS) combines biology, chemistry, physics and the pharmaceutical sciences to study life from different perspectives. The MBLS programme will equip you to make meaningful contributions to our understanding of life and to address life science related societal challenges.
MBLS is an international English-taught programme with a strong link to modern life science research. MBLS may be just the right programme for you if you are interested in questions like:
- How do biomolecules function in health and disease?
- How can we see molecules at atomic resolution inside cells?
- How can proteins act as molecular motors?
- How can we modify plants and microorganisms to solve sustainability issues?
- How can we make molecules to fight infectious diseases?
- How can we use computers to model life at the molecular and cellular level?
- Mode of study:
- Language of instruction:
- 3 years
- Tuition fee:
- Dutch and other EU/EEA students (statutory fee 2022-2023, full-time): € 2,209
- Institutional fee 2022-2023: € 12,336 (EU/EEA), € 14,000 (non-EU/EEA)
- Offered by:
- Degree: This Bachelor's programme is officially registered under its name in the Central Register of Higher Education Study Programmes
- BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- Croho code: