Contact about the coronavirus
- Do you have a question about the coronavirus? Please contact the RIVM by calling 0800-1351*.
- Would you like help with IT services? For example, if you want to work from home? Then feel free to contact the IT Service Desk. Please submit your request via the Selfservice or visit uu.nl/ict-servicedesk for all contact details.
- For HR-related questions please send an e-mail to the HR Service Desk: HRServicedesk@uu.nl.
- For study-related questions please contact your teacher (about a specific subject).
- If you have a specific question that your teacher is unable to answer, please contact your study advisor by telephone or email.
- Do you have further questions about Corona and the situation at Utrecht University? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We answer questions the best by email.
- If you have a question that is really urgent and you need to speak to someone immediately, please call 030 253 7002 (available on weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm).
- Do you have another question? Let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
*The tape you will hear when you call the phone number is in Dutch. If you hold the line, you will be connected to an employee. They are often able to speak English.